Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Asian Market


I had no idea such wonders existed! H & L Asian Super Market is not that far from my office and I was in search of some curry paste. Lucky for me, I stumbled upon a gold mine! It's the size of a regular grocery store, and is overflowing with exotic veggies, meats and seafood, sauces, seasonings...there had to be a hundred different types of frozen dumplings to choose from and they had dozens of seaweed options in the refrigerator section. Every type of seasoning, sauce, pickled vegetable you could imagine. They even had cute bowls like you find in China Town and cooking equipment. And the best part was everything was cheap! I got cilantro for 69 cents! A huge bag of baby bok choy for $2.11! I can't wait to go back and try the restaurant soon, as well as pick up some more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment