Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas, Part 2

After driving home from Georgia, I repacked and went with my mom and sister for round 2. First stop was Asheville, NC, normally a super fun city but we hit some rainy weather and a lot of people out shopping because of the holidays so I actually spent more time reading at the hotel and relaxing. Can't beat the views though.


Then it was on to visit my aunt in Tennessee. She recently retired from running a B&B in Jonesborough, and we were lucky enough to stay in the beautiful old historic house (where there were deer in the back yard!).


The first night we met my cousin and his family for dinner in Johnson City, then the next day we wandered around the cute little main street and did some antique hunting.




I also did some chocolate hunting :).


Then it was back on the road to Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment