Thursday, December 25, 2014

Holiday Round Up


Merry Christmas! In an attempt to actually remember what I got this year (and appreciate the thought that went into gifts) I'm doing a round-up of some of the highlights. Here goes nothing.


Clockwise from top left:  Old Navy sports bras and workout gear, 'Thug Kitchen' cookbook, Penzeys seasonings, candles, Amy Pohler's new book, lots of chocolate, gift cards (Michaels, Trader Joe's, and a local dance studio!), and an insulated mug with built in tea infuser (and tea!). Pretty cool. Also got a Le Creuset dutch oven from the hubby that will be featured soon with something delicious in it.

Did presents with my mom and sister on Christmas eve while John was in Georgia with his parents. The weather cooperated on Christmas day so my mom and I walked dogs and went to the movies. Thankful for the time off to recharge and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment