Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yee Haw!

When we made Cowgirl Cookies in class I didn't think I was going to like them...but man they were tasty! And I remembered to chill my dough, so I got an 'A' that day :). I made them at home and they were just as good!



Ingredients:
6 oz. butter
5.5 oz. sugar
6 oz. brown sugar
3 oz. eggs
9 g vanilla extract
8 oz. all-purpose flour
.25 oz. baking powder
.25 oz. baking soda
4 g cinnamon
3.5 g salt
10 oz. chocolate chips (and/or M&Ms)
3.75 oz. oats
4 oz. coconut
3.5 oz. pecans or walnuts

1. Cream together sugars and butter, then slowly add in eggs and vanilla.
2. Add in the dry ingredients, then stir in the chocolate chips, oats, coconut and nuts by hand.
3. Portion out cookies (I use an ice cream scoop), and keep dough chilled so cookies don't end up flat :).
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment