Saturday, February 22, 2014

World's Best Spinach Dip


No exaggeration, this stuff is off the chain. It's my go-to party app. And so easy! I think it was a Martha Stewart recipe originally but I've tweaked it over the years. I've made it three times in the last month and am not tired of it yet!

Ingredients
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup Greek yogurt
Garlic (chopped, paste, salt, whatever you've got)
1 tub of grated Parmesan cheese
2 cans of drained, chopped artichoke hearts
6 oz.(ish) of frozen spinach

Combine everything in a big mixing bowl, transfer to a baking dish. Salt and pepper it up. I like to microwave it for about five minutes and finish it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Throw some extra cheese on top if you're feeling it. Serve hot with tortilla chips (gluten free) or Ritz crackers (buttery deliciousness).

No comments:

Post a Comment