Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hotlanta

Oh Atlanta, how I love to hate you. Maybe it's the traffic. Maybe it's the dirty slushy snow and cold. Maybe it's the crowds. Whatever it is, I always find driving through downtown ATL to be a hassle (except at 5 a.m. when this was taken).


But I love my cheerleaders, so I'm willing to deal with the city, and the five hours it takes to get there. Luckily the roads were safe and I left early from work so I could take my time getting in. I went to the World Congress Center before the hotel to get familiar with parking and the building layout. Apparently so did thousands of other people. It was PACKED. CheerSport Nationals brings 1,000+ teams from all over, and it's a dizzying array of athletics and glitter. Our kids kicked butt during the two day competition, and despite the 4:30 a.m. wake-up call the first morning, it was an amazing trip. Go WolfPack!

No comments:

Post a Comment