Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Mothership

My last trip to Austin was in December, and although I'd been coming to town about once a month for most of 2012, I had never been to the flagship Whole Foods until then. Boy was I missing out! For a half-second I considered moving to Austin just so I could shop there. Holy foodie heaven. This place is cray-cray. There are mini-restaurants in each department, a massage salon, cooking classrooms, catering, you name it. It's like the size of Costco. But I digress.


I was intoxicated by the mini-spice market, the beautiful fresh produce, the delicious smells.


This place even has its own bar and walk-in beer cooler. People come here for happy hour!


And then there's my absolute favorite part...the candy station, the bakery, and what seemed like miles of beautiful pastries. Hello my lovelies...


Even the salad bar is bigger in Texas (go figure)!


So glad I decided to make the hike down here, it's definitely becoming a staple during future visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment